Tuesday 4 September 2018

The one with STATIC Summers!

Life is a like a wonder world; you are expecting it to be the way you want it to be but then at the very moment you get predictive about it, you start to wonder what actually has happened to you!
These summers are just like that for me. 

From a stranger's perspective, summer 2018 has been the static and non-functional days of my life so far. He would see it as I have been doing nothing to change my days to make them more thrilling and adventurous. 

BUT But but it is not like that at all. I have been struggling every single day of my last eight months to make it happen, to bring the change in this routine, to break through these static state of dullness and laziness. I have been doing things that are against my nature and will just to make ends meet, just to pass it through the month and just to sleep comfortably at the night. 

Nothing seems to be valid in my time's opinion. My family wants me to get married and to see me get settled somewhere in Europe but no one considers what I am doing and what I want. They do not approve of my choices and my dreams for they are more than just settling down in developed countries to have a happy family. 

Sometimes, the peer pressure is so much that I consider I am doing nothing at all but one thing is for sure I am not giving up on my dreams and my goals even if the society, family and friends cast them as INVALID for there's no dream that is not VALID

No comments:

Post a Comment